“ Feel the fear, and do it anyway!’
I think this means that what ever you fear, you should do that thing anyway. You get only one life, and if you are afraid and not do it, than you should just do it. It does not matte if you have to close your eyes or go on your knees. Once you start on that activity, you might like doing it, and you might want to do it again. No one knows so you should try things even though you are scared and don’t want to do this. In my life, I once was in an amusement park, and saw a ghost house or a house that is really scary. I felt like I can go through this, and try to go. But in the beginning there was this freaky song that made me feel like alone. So I brought a friend with me, and tried to go through the house, and we also failed. I felt like some kind of little kid trying to go to a darkroom where nothing is there, but the room was really dark. And I didn’t want to be like that, so we decided to go again, and this time, we would finish going in. So I took step by step, and went in there with my friend. At first, I closed my eyes and went in there, but as soon as I went in the scary house, I didn’t really feel that much scared and told myself that there is nothing to be afraid of. So I enjoyed rest of the tour inside the house of that scary house. So in this story, I just decided to enjoy the thing I was scared of, and I think that everyone else should do the same.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기