2010년 10월 26일 화요일
how to make a fake virus
This paragraph is to make a fake virus, and prank your friend, and turn their friends computer. This is just a prank so don't worry. Also this mostly only works on windows not on mac. So what you do is to click on right button on any background open space. Then click on new. You will get lots of things such as shortcut, and folders. Click on the run and make put it on the background. Now there is something that pops up, and you will have to type something and you just type. shutdown window -s, -f, -t ( and time you want to put, i want it to shutdown in 5 sec, so) 05 -c. Than you press enter, and you name your virus. I will name it a soccer game. So that I can say I will give them a soccer game. Than press enter. Now you have to choose an icon. YOu can choose anything. Since mine is a soccer game, I choose a soccer ball for my icon. Now you have it, press the icon after you give it to your friend, and it will shutdown. Thank you for reading my how to make a fake virus.
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기