2010년 11월 7일 일요일
Thought questions
I think that I am going to choose a plan by thinking over what I want to do, what I am good at, and what would be a good thing that I can do to help many people by my job. I would like to help many people by me earning some money, so I get my money, and they could feel better. It is good for both of us. There are many jobs that requires man, and I think I don't have to worry that much about it, and I think there should be no problem with any gender issues with jobs. There are many people who can help me choose my career. One example is my parent. I think that my parent know me more than anyone else, and they could teach me things I should work on, and some thing that I am good at, so that I could fix them later, and improve myself. Also another example is my teacher and friend, they are also close enough to tell me what I should work on more, and what I am fine at. Yes, the bibles could help me because there are many good words in bible that can help me improve, there are lots of stories that can also help me, and there are some experience from people who believed in God, and also how that changed their lives.
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
James,
답글삭제You are on the right track with your response. Your paragraph, however, still sounds like you are just answering questions. Try to write it so it flows better.