I had three children and it was the time period when it was really hard to get jibs, and there were so many people who got fired from the jobs and there were many people who didn't have any money, so they could not buy foods. We were all hungry, and also I had 3 children to take care, so we were in more hungry than others. I had to think deeply in how to get all the money to save my two children. I came up with a idea that I could pick up anything that could make me any money, I wouldn't really care how much those stuff worth, but had to earn at least few quarter a day, so that they could get healthy and at least not die. Or I could send them to other people house if I had to, cause I could not earn any money, and had to starve. If I do, at least they will not starve and could spend more time being happy there than being with me. I was thinking all this kind of weird thoughts in my head, thinking of how I would save my three beautiful children and help them grow up properly. I was thinking all these kinds of thing in my head. Than the children came to me saying that they were sleepy, and was leaning against me. That is when I made up my mind that I as a mother will do everything to save them. I looked at them one more time, thinking that one day this little kids are going to grow up and be an adult, have kids, and what if they also will have a hard time with their kids too? While I was thinking that in my head I was falling asleep thinking of this beautiful scene inside my head.
Good story. Thats one point of view...I like it!
답글삭제